Celebrating life at 33!
It’s my birthday today. I’m turning 33! For this year, I’ve decided I’ll spend on the thing I’ve always wanted the most: do a round-the-world travel.
As far as I’ve come to realise, it’s not an easy task, especially considering I want to do most of it by land instead of taking airplanes.
From now, and until I turn 34, I will share here all the processes of preparing and doing a round-the-world travel, from a solo and sustainable approach.
I’ll share all documentation, information, make interviews, videos, share photos and anything else you can think of.
I’m hoping to start my adventure on or before September 27th. That gives me at least 4 months preparation.
To keep up with the adventure, you can always subscribe on the mailing list!
Looking forward to share all my adventures with you all 😉
For now, i MUST thank those who have been supportive with my project so far:
- Sleepy Rust for the music! You ROCK! (the theme used on this video was tailored by request, I cannot thank you enough!)
- Luis Mestre, for teaching me how to film and edit in 30 minutes, and for your infinite patience with my silly questions
- Suzy Lorena Rodrigues, for all and beyond! You’re always there, and always have an answer for everything!
- Carlos Filipe Flores for helping me film this last minute!
- Paula Oliveira and Tânia Mendes from Visit Lisboa
If you’d like to get involved / support my project, please send me a message using this form. I would love to hear from you!